Team Lead Contracts Division.
Team Lead Contracts Division
€3750 - €5000 per month|
Who are we?
Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20 years. Our consultants focus on strict technical markets in Digital and Data for specific geographic regions, making them true experts within their niche markets. Our head office is in the UK, with local offices across Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Scandinavia and the USA.
This is an exciting time to join the business, with ambitious growth plans for the coming 3 years, and branching out into offering new services including labour leasing and consultancy.
- Understand how to create an atmosphere where team members feel appreciated as individuals, celebrating their unique skills and contributions?
- Care about creating a good work-life balance for your team, embodying the values of the business?
- Want to be hands-on, demonstrating through example how to succeed in recruitment and to maintain a firm grasp on your niche market?
- Care about your team members, looking to see them succeed and cheering on their success, as much as your own?
- Wish to join a business that doesn't believe in stiff collars and fancy shirts, but casual dress, flexible working hours and building real and lasting relationships?
- Have a thorough understanding of the ins-and-outs of agency recruitment and particularly with a focus on contract (freelance) recruitment?
- Know how to build customer relationships that last, resulting in repeat business within the Dutch market?
If the answer to these questions is 'yes' and you live within commutable distance from Amsterdam, please don't hesitate to send your CV.
We are looking for a Team Lead to join the fast-paced Contracts division in the Amsterdam office to lead 3 recruitment consultants. You will help to offer coaching support, manage daily meetings and monthly reviews, understand and build initiatives based around performance metrics to achieve team targets and develop strong relationships with staff recruitment providers (including establishing and setting individual and team KPI's). You will own P&L responsibility for the unit at NFI level, define the sales process maps and hold teams to account as well as build strong internal relationship with Central Service functions. You'll help to create a motivating environment for your team and help to become the lead business generator and help to generate quality information for invoicing, PO's and contract creation.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years contract recruitment experience (within IT is a strong plus, but not essential), degree level education and experience leading and coaching junior consultants.
Darwin benefits include:
Flexibility to work from home (1 day/week) ● In-house training and External Continued Professional Development (CPD) ● Pension scheme and SIP ● Home office set up ● Travel Allowance ● Gym membership and 2x 90 min lunch break/week ● Monthly awards ● Annual incentive trip ● High achievers lunch club ● Diversity and Inclusion Committee ● Referral bonus ● Friday office drinks ● Generous annual leave (including your birthday and time between Christmas and New Year) ● Celebratory office lunches ● Online shopping discount
Note: there is a competitive commission structure in addition to the basic salary. Please contact me for further details.Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Front End Developer
Apply Now I am working with a client whos goal is to become the company at the forefront of Digital...
Mitarbeiter(m/w/d) in Zahlungsverkehr
Apply Now Unser Kunde ist ein renommierter Finanzdienstleister und sucht zum nöchstmöglichen Zeitpunk nach einen Mitarbeiter(m/w/d) in Zahlungsverkehr und Reklamationen...
Apply Now UX/UI Designer - Hannover - 18 Months Job - UX/UI Researcher Client Location - Hannover Remote work offering...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.