WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€55.00 - €125 per hour
5 months ago
6 months ++
Darwin Gmbh are partnered with a leading business in the Energy market. They are currently looking to hire a Team Assistant on an initial 6 month contract with the option to extend to support them at their office in Athens, Greece. Fluent English and Greek required.
- Independent organization of the administrative office
- Planning, organization and coordination of internal and external meetings, workshops including telephone and video conferences as well as travel expense reporting
- Composing and preparing internal and external correspondence
- Preparation of meeting documents as well as minutes and follow-up of required feedback including deadline control
- Preparation of presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Processing invoices/payments and vacation approvals
- Ordering IT and office supplies
- Ability to manage SAP/procurement workflows for third party orders (transferring the order into SAP, managing the release and review in coordination with subject matter experts on the team)
- Support in onboarding of new colleagues
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a personal assistant/team assistant
- Excellent administrative and office support skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks seamlessly and effectively
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, MS Teams, One Note, and PowerPoint, and preferably SAP
- Fluent in Greek and English, both written and spoken
- Reliable, structured and goal-oriented work approach with the ability to work independently
Please send me an updated CV with your earliest available start date and hourly rate expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.