Frankfurt am Main, Hessen , €450 - €500 per day + Daily Rate Negotiable
2018-04-19 12:33:13 +0100
IT Systems Programmer/Administrator
My Client has a new requirement for a Systems Programmer / Administrator who is Specialized in Windows and CITRIX Server Administrator to join their IT Infrastructure department in Frankfurt Germany. This contract will be until the end of 2018 however with the possibility of this role to be extended until 2019.
The role is usually consisting of a 40 hour week/8 hours per day working 5 days a week. On-call duties might be called upon overnight, on average every 4th or 5th week for the entire week.
The role is to perform the administrative tasks on the Microsoft and CITRIX Server to take care of all requests that appear on the infrastructure Server. This is a new role that has appeared primarily due to the projects needing to re-host and migrate most of the entire IT infrastructure from Frankfurt over to data centres in the UK.
- Assist the team within the administration of all the Windows Servers, particularly Exchange Servers and the CITRIX environment.
- Carry out on-call duty in a team rotation.
- Respond to support tickets from the Help Desk within agreed-on timeframes
- Participate in disaster recovery drills.
Key skills required for the role:
- Broad Windows Server Administrator experience
- Strong experience in CITRIX
- Microsoft exchange 2013 and Microsoft Active Directory 2012 (DNS and DHCPP) directory would be beneficial)
- Microsoft sequel server experience
- Fluent German speaking, reading and writing
Immediate Selection via a 2 stage interview process. We are unable to sponsor any visa's for this role, Candidates must be able to live and work in Germany without any restrictions. Please contact me directly for any questions.