WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
3 days ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced System Verification Manager.
- Based on your previous experiences you define the system verification strategy
- Creating test documentation at the system level, including test plans, summary reports, etc
- Review requirements and ensure traceability
- Take responsibility for the time and resource planning of test resources
- Coordinating the provision of test infrastructure at all levels of verification
- Coordinating teams responsible for verification from other areas, eg: development, software testing, internal and external service providers (test labs)
- Development / further development of methods, processes and tools
- Assistance in the release of product releases and system configurations
- A background in engineering specializing in electrical, micro, medical technology or comparable
- 5+ years of experience in the specification, design, documentation and verification of mechatronic products
- Systemic way of thinking, quick recognition of the relationships between the system architecture
- Enjoy defining and coordinating test strategies for the verification and implementation of mechatronic products
- Networked thinking and acting
- Assertive, solution-oriented and ready to make decisions
- Communicative, team player and motivating
- Swiss or EU national
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The leading European provider of digital examination solutions is on the lookout for a forward-thinking Product Manager with at least 2 years within a similar role. The company, founded in 1999, was created to enable every learner to prove their skills in a reliable manner. They have created a successful and secure online assessment platform. They have formed extremely close relationships with Cambridge international, Oxford University and the National Directorate for Education and Training in Norway. As a Product Manager, you will drive the development of their product from the idea stage to release, working closely with other departments, being end-user focused throughout, producing product road maps, ensuring the customers are heard. If you have a passion for education and want to drive a new way in which we can learn, get in touch!
Sitecore Developer Do you have commercial Sitecore experience? Are you experienced developing complex web solutions Have you got experience in C# Development & using the .NET Framework? I'm looking for someone who: · Wants to join a market leading digital & data analytics company · Has very good knowledge working with Sitecore Experience Manager · Has experience in web development and with C# / .NET Technologies. You must have experience in design patterns (MVC) · Has knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React, Angular) · Is experienced with database technologies (.NET Entity Framework) · Speaks Fluent German · Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree Who is interested in: · Joining a leading company in the digital / data space · Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches · Working on exciting projects · Working for an established market leading consultancy For a company who are: · An established business using new technologies · Offer attractive compensation + chances for personal & professional development · Allowing you to work in a modern workspace (20 minutes from Zurich HB) This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sitecore Developer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today. You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN