WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
We are looking for an experienced System Engineer to join a client project in the Automotive industry. They currently operate and maintain three regional redundant datacentres covering US, EMEA and APAC. They are looking for someone who has knowledge of large-scale infrastructures to strengthen their team.
- Ensuring continues improvements in all aspects of life-cycle management
- Investigating and resolving 2nd and 3rd level incidents; activities in the area of incident, problem, change and configuration management
- Establishment of reporting and dashboards for real time and historical analyses
- Supporting users in 54 countries around the globe (>1.500 end users) running approximately 2000 windows servers [VM]
- Supporting the Lead Service Architects in defining new solutions design
Microsoft MCSA and MCSE certified or equivalent knowledge
Minimal 5 years practical experience with compute and services:
- DELL EMC Storage system
- VM ware
- CISCO UCS
- Windows Server 2008/2016
- Microsoft applications such as Active Directory, Exchange, SQL
Experience with datacentre technologies:
- VM-ware / V-Realize automation and operation
Start Date: Immediate start
Duration: 6 months minimum contract + extension
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.