CHF115000 - CHF120000 per year|
We are in partnership with the world's leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 30 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and payables-based programs in over 100 countries.
They offer innovative SCF solutions to leading banks, non-bank investors, large suppliers, and their buyers through its in-house developed platform.
You will be supporting their IT Infrastructure & Security team, they are looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer.
There will also be a focus on security and developing this structure further. You will be using a wide range of state of the art technologies and hardware and the company will spare no expense.
They have worked extremely hard on building a great reputation within the finance industry, this is due to the great benefits and training provided to their staff.
They have a track record of employing the best staff within the IT industry.
They are offering a flexible hybrid working model with a flat organization structure and short decision-making processes.
They are passionate about training and development and with help progress your career in an effective way.
The office is based in Zug and you will be working within multicultural and dynamic international team.
They are looking for a professional engineer with experience:
- Managing and developing of the existing Windows environment - AD, server roles, rights, M365
- Engineering and operation of the virtualization environment (vSphere)
- Citrix VDI general administration and troubleshooting
- Administration of MS SQL Server (no DBA tasks)
- Network, firewalls, VPN, backup and other IT service functions
- Datacenters HW operation, occasional maintenance and troubleshooting
- Structured and properly managed 2nd/3rd levels of support
- Occasional office HW and cable management tasks (workplaces/desktops, printers, etc.)
- Communication with external parties (vendors and suppliers)
Nice to have
- Cloud engineering hands-on (Azure, AWS)
We expect you have
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent education
- Several years of professional experience preferably in a similar position/environment
- Excellent English skills, spoken and written
- High-security awareness
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High-quality standards, conceptual understanding, and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial, innovative thinking and acting
- Team player with experience in working in a small team
The client is offering a flexible hybrid working model with a flat organization structure and short decision-making processes.
The office is based in Zug and you will be working within a multicultural and dynamic international team.
If you are interested in the position, please apply and one of our consultants will be in contact to arrange a call
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowRyan Walker
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Apply Now This is your chance to join a strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and...
Senior System Engineer
Apply Now We are currently in partnership with a business who are building the pillars of the digital future in...
Apply Now We are working in partnership with one of the market leaders in Swiss electrical wholesale who are present...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.