WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced ICT System Engineer interested in IoT.
- Assist in the further development and implementation of interface architecture for data technology integration of the shop floor
- Support in the industrialization of production plants with a focus on IT interfaces and data standardization
- Independent creation of concepts and their documentation
- Development and implementation of tests
- Creating and offering support for the BigData application platform
- Evaluation of new IoT technologies and implementing them into the business
- Ideally, experience in the production environment (lateral entry possible)
- Excellent ability to understand logical relationships and independently develop solutions
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn for all topics related to the IT digitization of industrial plants with IoT systems
- Very good IT all-round knowledge, e.g. E.g. Windows, Linux, networks, IT security, automation software (Siemens WinCC / TIA-Portal), SAP ME / MII, SAP PCo, etc.
- GMx knowledge desired
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written (German and English)
- Willingness to travel between the production sites, driver's license for travel, Cat B is an advantage
- Readiness for on-call service
- Fluent in German and English
- A Swiss or EU national
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.