My client is on market looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our team to contribute to the streaming services. The position is full-time at the Oslo office focused on-prem / operations in the Infrastructure Engineering team.
- Monitoring and managing all systems and infrastructure
- Configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system tools
- Implement systems automation
- Maintain and supervise the inventory
- Linux systems administration - 3 years
- VMware / virtulisation
- Hands on with Ansible
- Experience working with SAN and NAS systems
- Architecture and pattern
- Docker , kubernetes
- Terraform , Infrastrcutre as code
- Python or bash
- Cloud platform experience
- Candidates must be Norweigan speaking
Please apply if you're living in Norway or open to relocating from another scandinavian country
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Medior Infrastructure Engineer
Apply Now Medior Infrastructure Engineer (OPS) NB: For this role we are only considering engineers already located in the Netherlands...
Kubernetes DevOps Engineer
Apply Now Hey you! Look here! We are looking for a Kubernetes DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients...
Medior Linux Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy we can only consider candidates who are already located in the Netherlands as we...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.