WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
11 months ago
For my client, a multinational communication company, I am looking for a System Engineer with Network Technology experience, who will be responsible for their global cloud service and provides 24/7 cloud service stability and security services.
Working closely with global System and Research & Development engineers to optimise the deployment and monitoring of mission critical, customer-facing systems across public cloud and continuously identify improvements in the existing deployment approaches and automation workflows.
You have some people management experience and a great communicator. You are a problem solver comfortable investigating complicated technical issue. You are eager to learn new technologies and challenges in a fast-paced environment where you have the freedom to deliver impact at your own pace.
· Leading and supporting engineers at different layers of the stack
· Maintain and automate systems to ensure reliability, resiliency, and security
· Debug issues (applications, networks, databases)
· Improving continuously the System Engineering operations
· Work closely with director and dedicated recruiting staff to expand the team (interviews, participating in conference/events and on- boarding new staff)
· On-call support may be required
· 3+ years' experience in Telecommunications environment
· Bachelor's in computer science
· Highly skilled handling Linux (or databases like MySQL)
· Knowledge in network technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, WAN-routing)
· Great communication skills
Great to have:
· Scripting language (Bash or Python)
· Skills in Ansible or similar automation tools
· Familiarity with configuring and deploying VMs and Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
· Knowledge of Apache/Tomcat application maintenance
· Understanding OSS Technology
This is an English-speaking project based in The Netherlands.
Starting date ASAP!!!
Do not delay and call me to have a quick chat or if you would like to have more information about it.