€3500 - €5000 per month|
Are you an experienced System Administrator? Do you have experience with Office 365 and Azure? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing international company? This might be the role for you!
For this International company I am looking for a System Administrator. As a System Administrator you are responsible for the administration of computer systems. You also working on the design and building of these computer systems. You work on large-scale enterprise projects.
- Experience with Azure, AD, Windows Server Directory and VMware Administration.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 administration.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in a broad range of technologies
- Knowledge of automation/scripting languages.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Working flexibly from home
- Office in the centre of Amsterdam
- A competitive remuneration packages
- An informal and professional company culture
Looking for a new challenge as a System Administrator? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position as a System Administrator, please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-3050063
NOTE: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates who are already in the Netherlands.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Are you an experienced Cloud Administrator? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365? Do you want to...
Cloud Automation Engineer
Ben jij een ervaren Azure Specialist? Wil jij werken bij een internationale accountancy en consultancy? Wil jij de kans krijgen...
Do you want to work for an international organization? Do you have experience as a DevOps Engineer? Do you want...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.