WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Marc van der Eijk
4 months ago
The System Administrator is responsible of all servers and system related IT setup, development, maintenance and daily operations. In addition, the position will support general tasks within the IT team and provide IT support to office employees.
Working in a multi-national environment, the official language will be English. The position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
What you'll do:
- Monitor capacity and performance , alert a need for additional resources / equipment in a timely manner
- Check and verify servers and users daily backups
- Monitor Systems health, alerting and taking prompt actions in case of any abnormality.
- Prepper infrastructure for new projects etc., based on roadmap
- Monitoring and enforcing IT polices, alerting users in case of any deviation.
- Servers and Storage
- Network equipment switches, access points, routers and firewalls
- HP Switches, POE switches for Phone Connectivity
- Windows 2016 / AD / Azure AD / Linux / Virtualization VMWare. (Vmware Vpshere installed and servers managed by the ESX host for windows 2012 as OS and Exchange 2013)
- Cloud platforms i.e. Azure, AWS. (For the future, experience with is a pre)
- Equivalent or MSc in Information Technology would be an advantage.
- Past experience supporting a 24x7 company would be an advantage.
Features and benefits
- Internal System Administrator role in Amsterdam!
- Salary up to 50K per year;
- Travel allowance, perfect location that is well connected to the public transport;
- Opportunities to develop your skillset on cloud, security and networks in a highly critical environment!
Does this sound interesting to you? Contact me now: Marc van der Eijk - +31 20 30 585 47 - email@example.com