Berlin, Germany , £45000.00 - £55000 per annum
2019-04-16 17:18:00 +0100
"A grown-up business, start-up environment in an e-commerce revolution"
Do you want to work for a company who are using the latest frameworks?
Are you a team player and is a positive work culture important to you?
Is flat hierarchies, quick decisions and fast results important for you in a work place?
I am currently working with an award winning, self-financed business within the e-commerce industry. They specialise in selling products through marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon to over 5 million customers a year. Due to growth in market share further international presence in mind, they are looking to more than double the size of the business (over 180 staff) over the next 2 years.
· 3 years prior experience in System administration.
· Expertise within Linux servers (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS and MySQL).
· You understand windows servers as well as active directory.
· Understand of the best DevOps practices and working in this methodology.
· Fluent in English, German speaking (preferably B1).
· 1st and 2nd level help desk support for internal colleagues.
· Monitoring, extending, optimising and both updating and maintaining Linux server infrastructures. (Linux and MySQL servers.)
· Troubleshooting the windows domain, work with the Hyper-V server environment.
· Responsible for Network topology especially with set ups and monitoring.
· Salary up-to €55,000(depending on experience)
· Flexible working hours.
· Regular corporate events
For more information about this position please reach out today, we can arrange a no obligation call via email - Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
Managing This Role
My primary objective is to build long lasting relationships with my candidates and focus on recognising exactly what drives and motivates someone to make the next step in their ...Joseph's Full Bio