WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
Imagine that you work in a company that is one of the financial innovation partners whose software solutions are used by many reputable international companies? For more than 20 years, that company has been creating solutions based on industry know-how and best practices combined with an IT system to create a foundation for efficiency and innovation.
My client is looking for a System Administration Manager who will be responsible for the development and management of the System Administration team. If you are looking for a new role that can take your career to the next step, this may be your dream job!
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the development and management of the System Administration team.
- Ensuring and continuously developing the IT infrastructure
- Being responsible for the operation of the Linux with Windows components, infrastructures such as LDAP, AD, Jenkins
- Being responsible for the network infrastructure as well as storage and backup solutions.
- Working closely with the managers of Support & Data Administration, Account Management, etc.
- Degree in computer science or business informatics or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, advanced know-how in the server and network environment
- Goal-oriented personality with communication and negotiation skills
- High level of commitment
- Entrepreneurial thinking, result orientation, analytical skills
- Fluent in German and good English skills
You Will Get:
- Attractive salary package including bonuses and social benefits
- Individual training period with your own mentor
- Challenging tasks in an agile environment
- Having the freedom to design your own solutions
- Personal and professional development of your skills
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and short decision-making processes
- Modern office with the best connection (S-Bahn main route) and parking spaces
- Flexible working hours
- Employee events
- Fitness program
- Health management
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to Damla.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan