WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum + Benefits / Relocation Package
4 months ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a SysOps Database Engineer to join their team.
- Responsible for some of the companies most important applications where you will take a leading role with the implementation of new applications and application components
- Deinfe technical requirements and implement them into the system
- Collaborate with other teams, experts and business stakeholders to find the optimal solution
- Ensure relaible and efficient operational processes for business-critical applications, which includes implementing high available and resilient application architectures and a responsibilitiy for ALM Porcesses.
- You will coordinate and collaborate with internal and external partners as well
- Higher education Degree in Computer Science or comparable practical experience
- Experience in the setup and operations and performance optimizations of the data backend for complex applications
- Experience in the design and implementation of resilient database systems, including backup/ restore and disaster recovery strategies
- Know-how in T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Experienced in Shell and/or PowerShell scripting
- Profound knowledge and experience in SSRS / SSIS and MS SQL
- Experience with current HA implementations, e.g. log shipping, AlwaysOn configuration, backup/restore mgmt.
- Business fluent in English
- Willing to travel within Switzerland and occasionally internationally to client sites
- A Swiss or EU National
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.