WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Well established and growing webshop operator located in Zurich. Two offices- one in Zurich and one in Germany. Flat hierarchy and open time management and the opportunity to be a Symfony coach.
Are you an expert in Symfony? Are you confident to teach others how Symfony works? Our client is looking for someone with expert skills in Symfony to join their team of 7 developers to lead the way forward in the migration of legacy software to Symfony 5 The company is responsible for the development and maintenance of the webshop for a leading distributor in their market in Europe. What started in 2003 as a one-man operation is now a healthy and growing company of 50, with an office in Zurich and one in Germany.
You would be joining a team of 7 in their office in Uster.
As the perfect Symfony developer you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in web development.
- Presentable web projects.
- Several years of experience with Symfony, AWS, and GIT.
- Ideally some e-commerce experience.
- German C1 minimum and English B1.
- A specialised University degree or comparable education.
- Interested in new technologies and frameworks.
- Focused on pragmatic and simple solutions.
- Confident in your knowledge of Symfony to teach/coach the other members of the team in it.
- Further development of the company's self-developed shop software and order processing based on PHP7 and MySQL.
- The continuous migration of legacy software to Symfony 5.
- Creation of unit tests with PHPUnit.
- New developments based on Symfony.
- Technical contact for internal clients.
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of the servers and services (Linux, AWS).
- Coaching/teaching aspects of Symfony to the current development team.
- Growing developers of an online webshop.
- Two offices based in Zurich and Germany.
- 7 person development team.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Proximity to internal clients.
- Situated in Uster.
- Dynamic and cool team.
- Weekly developer exchange.
- High personal responsibility and space to bring in your own ideas and wishes.
- Choose your own device and create your own working environment.
- Open time management.
- Fringe benefits including drinks, snacks, Tuesday lunches, pool table, massages, creative team events, birthday presents, and cakes.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Leading Internet and Television Provider in Switzerland. Classic streaming back in the day, to now a full-fledged Telco provider paired with modern innovation and classy product development. A very successful and future growth oriented company. This company is looking to hire an experienced Senior PHP Developer with DevOps knowledge. For this position, you have: Completed a degree in computer science or have comparable experience 3+ years of professional experience in software development Solid know-how in PHP and either Symfony or Zend Framework Good knowledge of OOP and Clean Code Knowledge and experience of dealing with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch) Linux knowledge Experience with public cloud infrastructures are a plus Fluent in German and English are a must Your tasks are: Working in a Scrum team and develop innovative solutions and applications based on the DevOps principles You will design and implement RESTful backend services with PHP and Symfony 4 framework Build modern MVC applications You focus on high-quality and sustainable development using the Clean Code principles Contribute directly to the success of the team and the company. The perks: Flat hierarchies A modern and dynamic working environment Awesome office space that is on the lake In house chef Creative freedom High level of responsibility Warm team environment Please get in touch asap to discuss further: email@example.com Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.