Supporter Website / E-Commerce
Basel, Switzerland , Swiss Franc70000.00 - Swiss Franc90000.00 per annum
2019-01-09 10:13:53 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
A leading Swiss full-service web agency with core competencies including e-commerce, web applications and corporate websites.
Are you interested in working for a leading Swiss full-service web agency? Are you an E-commerce professional looking for a new challenge in Basel? If so, this could be the right role for you.
Founded in 1997, with over 40 employees they are now looking to take the next steps to expand their current top-class IT function.
To be the right candidate you have:
- Experience in Typo3 and/ or Magento as an advantage.
- Experience and enjoy informatics with new challenges that arise in this environment constantly.
- A constant interest in new technologies and trends.
- Experience working independently and in a team.
- Both good German and English skills both written and spoken.
- Taking care of existing projects based on Typo3 and Magento.
- Analysing and resolve all reported problems.
- To look after customers via a ticket system and over the phone.
- To work alongside the development team and work out solutions together.
- To assist with training of customers and create necessary training documents.
- The goal is customer service, not programming.
- A fluent German speaker.
- An EU/Swiss National.
- A team player.
- A good communicator.
- Up to date with software development trends.
- Looking to work in the Basel area.
- A leading Swiss full-service web agency
- 40+ employees
- Founded in 1997
- Located in Basel
- Exciting, demanding and innovative projects.
- Working within a creative and dedicated team.
- A flat hierarchy
- Drinks for free and TGIF beer
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio