WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Leiden, South Holland
about 1 month ago
Our client is a multinational corporation specialized in food and beverage with a clear -and ambitious vision. For a new project they are now looking for a supply network planner to join their team in de Randstad. Do you have an eye for processes? Are you prepared to walk that extra mile and at least several years' experience in a similar position? Then this might be interesting for you!
- You are responsible of the daily and weekly planning of the goods, responsible of the stock, THT date and location.
- Being a supply network planner, you are improving and implement processes together with te suppliers and logistics partners.
- Stakeholder management within different parts of the organisation
What skills you'll need to join this team?
- At least 3 years' experience in supply chain
- Solid knowledge of logistics processes and solid knowledge of applications as Excel and SAP.
- Excellent communications skills and stakeholder's management
- Fluent in Dutch
Duration: 8 months
Location: Randstad, hybrid working
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now
For any questions get in touch with Pascale Jongenelen
020 299 0824 / email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.