WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Our client is a multinational corporation specialized in food and beverage with a clear -and ambitious vision. For a new project they are now looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team in Randstad. Do you have the can-do mentality? Are you looking for a new job with a lot of responsibilities in Supply Chain? Then this might be interesting for you!
- You are responsible for demand-planning, material and production planning;
- Being a category manager, you contribute to optimising business processes;
- Project management.
What skills you'll need to join this team?
- HBO or WO degree in Logistics or Business administration;
- 2 to 3 years' experience in as supply chain planner;
- You are analytic, thinking out of the box and coming up with creative solutions
- Good stakeholder's management;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Duration: 6 -12 months
Location: Randstad, hybrid working
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now
For any questions get in touch with Pascale Jongenelen
020 299 0824 / email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.