WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Leiden, South Holland
4 months ago
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
Our client is a large, globally known international company with a rich heritage and expertise in FMCG. They are currently looking for a talented and energetic Supply Chain Planner who is ready to join an enthusiastic organisation with a flat structure and very short lines of communication.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Optimizing work processes
· Improving product availability
· Coordination of results
· Production planning
· Project Management
· Putting complex logistics solutions into practise
· Ensuring that both internal and external customers always have access to client's products at optimal costs
Must Haves :
· Completed HBO (Business Administration or Logistics)
· At least 2-3 years of working experience preferably in operational planning level
· Knowledge and experience with planning software
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now
For more information contact Ludwina Gadelkareem on +31 20 305 8553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.