WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
10 months ago
Currently, I am working with an internationally recognised company who have a key focus in the medical sector, as a company, they have been in business for the past 30 years now and the products they create are used worldwide.
The current goal for these is to use the latest innovations to make health care simple to give people the chance to live a simpler life.
Now they need an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join them on a permanent basis, as a company they have over 1,500 employees worldwide.
You have these skills:
- Qualification as a process specialist or technician in HF corporate processes.
- Strong experience in an industrial production environment.
- Good knowledge with AVOR/ PPS.
- Good SAP skills in the MM, PP and SD modules, in the area of master data maintenance.
- Personal responsibility, customer orientation, and cross-divisional thinking/ acting.
- Good knowledge and German and English.
- Create and manage necessary master data such as pats lists, work plans, manufacturing instructions for all assigned materials.
- Ensuring optimal product availability for all parts of the assigned product lines, taking into account the logistical objectives and the GMP requirements.
- Material planning taking into account all framework conditions and influencing factors for internal and external production.
- Creation of the production planning based on the sales forecasts with adjustments to the available production capacity.
- Oder processing for external procurement.
The company & the perks:
- Large and growing company.
- Centrally located.
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment.
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland.
- Unique corporate culture.
- Attractive pay system.
- Room for growth.
- Modern office with.
- Flexible working hours.
- Loyalty bonuses.
- Accident insurance.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.