WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
12 days ago
Innovative life sciences and diagnostics solutions based in the heart of Zurich. This position is for a permanent Supply Chain Manager to join a large and growing biotech company.
- Development and maintenance of global product group management.
- Actively support and further develop suppliers and product groups.
- Procurement market research through analysis of the supplier market and classification of potential suppliers.
- Supplier evaluation and development to align with the procurement strategy.
- Development and implement sub-area strategies for the supplier and product groups.
- Identify the savings potential and their implementation.
- negotiate and conclude contracts according to the contract system.
- 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management.
- 3 years of experience in strategic procurement.
- Strong knowledge of the national and international supplier market.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of SAP R/3 and MS Office.
- Fluent German and English skills.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary range and great social benefits
- Advanced employment conditions and workspace
- Exciting career opportunities and space to grow within the business
- Extensive training and further education opportunities
- Very attractive workplace right on Lake Zurich
- International and complex environment (30+ different nationalities)
- A strong corporate culture with an interesting history
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Large and growing company. Attractive pay system. Modern and stylish office. Challenging and dynamic environment. Are you looking to join the leaders in recruiting solutions in Switzerland? Do you want a new challenge of building a successful B2B e-commerce channel? Our client are leading talent board creators in Switzerland connecting people and businesses across the country. They boast a challenging position in a dynamic environment with a unique corporate culture. You have these skills: 4 years of experience in B2B e-commerce. Bachelor's degree in business or marketing. Technical understanding and interest in new media and business models. Keep up-to-date with tech trends. Fluent German or French, and good English skills. The role: Increasing e-commerce sales. Define and execute market cultivation measures. Create budgets and forecasts. Close cooperation with the sales team to define retention and customer service processes. Close cooperation with production management and IT. Helping support product and platform development The company & the perks: Large and growing company. Located in Zurich. A challenging job in a dynamic environment. Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland. Unique corporate culture. Attractive pay system. Room for growth. Modern office with outdoor workspace/balcony. Tea, coffee, and water provided. Fresh lunch food delivered to the office daily for purchase. Flat hierarchies and a focus on cultural fit and personality. Smart car leasing. Weekly Bootcamp and monthly massages. Flexible working and home office opportunities. Social events, prizes, and gifts. Half price travel fares to and from the office. If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Experience Manager (Offsite/Offline) - Freelance - 12 month contract - Berlin We are currently looking to recruit a Freelance Customer Experience Manager to work with our customer to focus on their Offsite / Offline customer experience. Key skills and experience required - At least 5 years UX and visual design experience Exposure to designing for consumer and/or business products Deep understanding of UX design principles Any exposure to Call Centre Steering, Retention Marketing or Consumer Facing Product Management would be highly beneficial Responsibilities of role - Understand how satisfied customers are once they get a financing offer and help design improvements to the offline customers experience Leverage cross functional teams and capabilities (ops, sales, product, marketing) to design and reshape the interactions between the consumer and the company in the offsite environment Identify processes, tools and technologies to develop which could have a positive business uplift by connecting more buyers with sellers / by helping consumers closing a financing deal/help them with their decision-making process. Get inspired by innovate solutions for improving the offline experience, the gap between online, offsite and offline, and try to replicate through lean A/B test approach Foster a Growth mindset in an empowered and committed team. Drive cross-functional ideas through rapid experimentation, identify winners that can ultimately drive business success Help Sellers/Dealers to handle leads and improve the satisfaction of the overall journey You are responsible to have an holistic view on all customer facing initiatives and the overall journey experience. You align all the already existing and upcoming cross-functional initiatives Your generate measurable impact on the conversion rate of financing leads Leverage the knowledge of our UX, Customer Insights, Analytics and Research Team and focus on fast pace growth hacking execution with your cross-functional teams. Please send an up to date CV to alex.hevey@Darwinrecruitment.com if this role is of interest.