WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
Innovative life sciences and diagnostics solutions based in the heart of Zurich. This position is for a permanent Supply Chain Manager to join a large and growing biotech company.
- Development and maintenance of global product group management.
- Actively support and further develop suppliers and product groups.
- Procurement market research through analysis of the supplier market and classification of potential suppliers.
- Supplier evaluation and development to align with the procurement strategy.
- Development and implement sub-area strategies for the supplier and product groups.
- Identify the savings potential and their implementation.
- negotiate and conclude contracts according to the contract system.
- 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management.
- 3 years of experience in strategic procurement.
- Strong knowledge of the national and international supplier market.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of SAP R/3 and MS Office.
- Fluent German and English skills.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary range and great social benefits
- Advanced employment conditions and workspace
- Exciting career opportunities and space to grow within the business
- Extensive training and further education opportunities
- Very attractive workplace right on Lake Zurich
- International and complex environment (30+ different nationalities)
- A strong corporate culture with an interesting history
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.