WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €400.00 per day
about 1 year ago
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Supply Chain Manager with experience in Project Management.
Main Job Scope:
- Operational planning and purchasing the Customer Premise Equipment
- Collecting demands, forecast and define supply requirement
- Place purchase orders in Oracle
- Consolidating supply forecasts including direct purchases and deliveries
- Create and communicate vendor forecasts
- Coordinating intercompany transfers
- Report regularly to the Business/Program Manager on project status, budget, scope, timing
- Analyse together with the team the impact of the project, including assessment of risks and options
- Experience in Supply Chain Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Previous experience in Product Development lifecycle
- Project Management experience
- Previous hands-on experience in a technical role for a major IT/Telecom company is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
Note: we will consider applications from people who are already eligible for working in the Netherlands.