CHF100000 - CHF130000 per year|
Looking to join a next generation project in the Aviation field?
My client is looking for a Stress Engineer to join their team in Zurich!
- Utilizing a range of methodologies, including hand calculations, numerical simulations using FEM, and optimization techniques, to assess the sizing and stress of airframe structures.
- Contributing to the development of products through conducting trade studies.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations through structural analysis of aerospace structures.
- Overseeing both internal and external work packages, ensuring timely and efficient completion.
- Facilitating the attainment of prototype permits for flight or aircraft type certificates through static and fatigue analysis of structures.
- Generating comprehensive reports, technical notes, and presentations to communicate analysis findings.
- Playing an active role in the definition of material and structural tests.
- Providing support for flight test activities by defining static and fatigue monitoring limits and carefully reviewing flight test data, with an emphasis on structures.
Your skills and experience:
- An advanced degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering or a relevant field of study.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience, with a preference for those who have worked in the aerospace industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the intricacies involved in designing lightweight structures.
- Adept at working efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced work environment.
- Highly self-driven, capable of accomplishing tasks with minimal supervision.
- Capable of managing numerous responsibilities concurrently.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must-have.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexibility with your work/home life
- A chance to be a part of an entrepreneurial environment.
- Have the opportunity for growth in all dimensions.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Stress Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
ANÜ - SAP ABAP Developer
Key Information: Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer Remote Possibility: 2 days per week On-Site Location: Niehl, Cologne Contract Length -...
Biomechanical Engineer -
Are you a skilled Biomechanical Engineer with a passion for forensic testing? Do you thrive in an environment where no...
Darwin Renewables are urgently recruiting for a Freelance Project Controller, to join an exciting Renewable Energy client. The project will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.