WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc700 - Swiss Franc825 per day
6 months ago
Strategic People Planning Leader (Senior Project Lead)
This is an exciting new opportunity to work within Strategic Workforce panning to engage with C-level executives with an international financial services business based in Zurich.
My client are looking for a contractor to consult on this project for 12 months with renewals very likely.
Strategic People Planning, better known as Strategic Workforce Planning, takes into account our annual business strategy, market insights, industry trends, emerging technology trends, our talent supply and more, to help us derive necessary future-ready capabilities and skills, and the ideal size, shape, costs and geographical locations for our organisation... And bridge the gap between what we have and what we need to meet our short- and long-term business goals.
In short, SPP helps us put the right people, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time to succeed and become fit-for-future.
As the Strategic People Planning Leader, you'll build and manage a high-impact, cross-functional global team of HR Partners, together with internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs), IT, CX and more to deliver, in an Agile manner, a workable SPP solution that cohesively meets the requirements of the various areas within the business.
You will use Agile frameworks such as Scrum to quickly move from requirements gathering to execution, starting with a minimum viable product (MVP) that meets immediate needs, such as drawing out, evaluating and building necessary capabilities through upskilling/reskilling (build) or recruiting (buy).
Beyond the MVP, you will put together and execute a roadmap that ties together a suitable SPP methodology with supporting tools, resulting in an industry-leading approach to SPP that you will integrate into our way of working within the business.
You will have to successfully partner with and influence our leadership (usually Managing Director-level, often beyond) into supporting and landing SPP efforts across the business.
With your work, you will use suitable, but simple governance, reporting and metrics that will keep you away from being mired in bureaucracy and consensus-building, while helping our leadership embrace this way of working.
You will train and coach your team in dealing with ambiguity, difficult stakeholders and changing requirements/priorities, and guide them into Agile ways of work.
Through all these activities, you will also be responsible to foster a culture of empiricism and continuous improvement in the teams that you will work with across the organisation.
* Significant and strong stakeholder management experience at an Executive Leadership-level
* Strong background in HR topics such as Talent Management, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Organisation Development
* A basic understanding of Strategic People Planning would be a major plus, but is not mandatory
* Strong program/project and change management experience, having led Agile teams during this time
* In-depth knowledge of Agile ways of working, including frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
* Ability to navigate a global, matrix organisation
* Strong ability to analyse and draw out insights from data
* Strong IT/ Digital skills
* Strong language skills - top-notch written (and spoken) English is a requirement
* Excellent presentation skills (authoring and presenting) are a major plus
* Agile certifications such as CSM, PSM, CAL and/or SPC will be a major advantage
* Knowledge of Design Thinking, UX and/or CX will be a major advantage
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.