WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
3 months ago
** Strong "Staff / Resource Planner" needed in Amsterdam **
In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination of the operational planning process for 200+ risk professionals with a wide variety in expertise/experience.
As a resource planner, you are able to coordinate the operational planning process independently by identifying, analysing and where necessary optimize the planning. You provide solutions for complex planning questions and you weigh the options in collaboration with your stakeholders. You prepare management reporting and keep professionals on the team well informed of planning changes and opportunities for optimization.
Who are you..?
- You are proactive and a strong communicator.
- You have strong analytical skills and provide strategic insights.
- You take pride in delivering high quality.
- You are familiar with building and interpreting management reports.
- You are persuasive, empathetic and have good negotiation skills.
- You know how to hold your ground within a complex and dynamic organization.
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- Minimum of 5-year relevant work experience in a similar planning role.
- You have knowledge and affinity with administrative and finance processes.
- You are a hero in Excel!
- Ideally, you have knowledge of relevant applications (e.g. SAP and automatization software).
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.