WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
United States Virgin Island
US$210000 - US$245000 per annum + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
6 months ago
Are you experienced in solving open-ended problems?
Do you have a track record of creating improvements in business-critical systems around stability, performance, and scalability?
Can you work in a hands-on environment, while also taking a step back to act as a team leader?
Are comfortable with the ambiguity of an early-stage company?
If yes to any of the above, keep reading...
Darwin Recruitment has partnered with the worlds biggest ecommerce investor, to assit with their search to find world-class Enginering talent for their growing global (Remote) team.
Mainly, they're looking for strong technical person who is both comfortable and confident architecting and building on the front-lines of both new product initiatives, as well as iterations on their core platform.
So here's what your day to day will look like as the Staff Engineer:
- You'll have strategic impact over a combination of a large team, a very deep technical problem, and/or a long time horizon
- You'll be a subject matter expert on the companies technology stack and an owner of significant components of our code base
- You'll provide considerable guidance across the team, setting short to medium term strategic direction plans
- You'll influence prioritization and resourcing with the management team and cross-functional partners to tackle engineering goals
- Contribute to core technological projects as well as experimental work
- Work in an agile environment with 2 week sprints
From a technical stand point you'll need experience building and scaling web applications on top of large, distributed systems with technologies like (but not limited to):
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering or similar field
- 8+ years of experience of professional experience in this specific feild
- TypeScript, Vue and Node
- The technologies of the web (HTTP, JSON APIs, REST, HTML)
- RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, SQL/PostgreSQL, Kafka
- Data structures and algorithms
- *NIX environments, and Operating system details (including processes, threads and file systems)
- Enterprise systems and asynchronous architectures
- Writing maintainable systems
Get in touch now to learn more: email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.