Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
2 months ago
We are working with an ambitious company within the finance industry with a focus on blockchain in order to make the market more relevant, accessible and affordable. Their goal as a company is to provide efficiency improvements, alongside cost-saving opportunities and promoting profitable growth through their innovation.
They are doing this by streamlining the data process, building state of the art platforms that eliminate unnecessary admin processes and duplicate data. To achieve this successfully they are looking to a Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer to join their established data team.
- Joining the team involved in designing and building Infrastructure as Code
- Improving Continuous Integration and Delivery systems (CI/CD)
- Building Kubernetes clusters for testing and production
- Helping developers design containerised Kotlin applications
- Making use of relevant modern best practices in all aspects of the role
- Several years of experience working on CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in a containerised environment with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with Jenkins, AWS/Google Cloud or Terraform
- Experience with different databases (eg: PostgreSQL, elasticsearch)
- A background in development or software engineering (eg: Python)
- Fluent in English
- Confident and hands-on, as well as a good team player
- Interested in Insurance and/or Blockchain
- A Swiss or EU National
- Competitive package
- Unlimited holiday
- Friendly Environment
- Ability to become part of something successful
- Sabbatical programme
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.