SRE- Site reliability engineer.
SRE- Site reliability engineer
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. We ensure that our services, both internally critical and externally-visible systems, have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement.
Additionally, our SREs keep a watchful eye on our systems' capacity and performance. Much of our software development focuses on building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation. The best candidates will have both demonstrated Software Development skills and strong Linux / Systems expertise.
- Build great services, including code to increase the manageability of the platform and automate everything.
- Establish and maintain SLIs and SLOs, and the tooling to support it.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve production grade issues for SaaS platform and applications.
- Participate in the Incident Management process, including post-mortems Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Participate in the hiring process, helping to ensure we reach the team's hiring goals.
- Maintain a knowledge base of known issues and solutions.
- Work with cutting-edge technology in the cloud to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for build, deploy, code coverage. Ability to install, configure, update and troubleshoot cloud Microservices.
- 3+ years combined experience with both software development and system administration/operations.
- Experience managing applications running on private, public or hybrid cloud platforms.
- Solid understanding of the Linux operating system.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible or equivalent technologies.
Please apply if you're in Norway or a nordic country
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now For one of the Netherlands leading IT Solutions companies, we are looking for a Security Engineer to join...
Apply Now Our clients are a leading payment and transactions business, connecting and securing payment transactions is what they do...
Security DevOps Engineer
Apply Now For one of the Netherlands leading IT Solutions companies, we are looking for a Security DevOps Engineer. As...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.