WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
Sr. Test Automation Engineer CPE needed in Amsterdam
The purpose of this position is to implement automated test cases in support if the integration and acceptance testing of Cable Modem CPE SW releases.
- Responsible for developing and implementing framework libraries to support test automation scripts and validating execution reliability.
- Responsible for issue resolution, related to framework library quality.
- Code review and quality assurance of code commits by team members.
- Extensive cooperation with (internal and external) technology suppliers during integration, triaging and resolving issues associated with the development, maintenance and use of the automated test suite.
- As required, support the definition, installation, and maintenance of test equipment and systems.
Knowledge and experience:
- BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- ISTQB Certified tester certification
- ISTQB Test Analyst certification is a big plus
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- Experience with DOCSIS and Gateways
- Experience with WiFi
- Experience with VOIP
- Exposure to agile software development methodologies
- Experience with GIT / GERRIT
Four or more years direct experience with:
- DOCSIS Cable Modem CPE's
- Network configurations
- Software integration and testing
- Python software development
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.