Sr. Scrum Master.
Sr. Scrum Master
Sr. Scrum Master nodig in Utrecht
(2 days working at the office is required)
Your main responsibility as Sr. Scrum Master is pushing the delivery of my clients' products/projects. You do this by creating an inspiring environment in which the agile philosophy is propagated. You ensure that nothing stands in the way of the teams working efficiently and productively as possible. You also often play an essential role in the agile transition and guide the teams in this and in addition, you are the sparring partner of the Product Owners and Managers.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodologies.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and the organization.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Work with the Product Managers to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality.
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practices.
- Analyse customer orders, set delivery priorities and make scheduled adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
Essential skills needed:
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products.
- Experience acting as the Scrum Master for at least 5 years for software development teams while applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills in Dutch/English.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Tony Sleper
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Support/Coordination.
Sr. Scrum Master
Apply Now Sr. Scrum Master nodig in Utrecht (2 days working at the office is required) Your main responsibility as...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.