WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
Salesforce Senior Software Engineer | Java / .NET Background
Our client is now looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join their technology team in Zurich. You will be responsible for developing end-to-end solutions that will have a direct impact on the efficiency and overall success of sales reps around the world.
Your responsibilities will include working with Salesforce Product Owners, Solution Architects, Engineers and Admins to develop new features and optimize existing processes. You will interact and integrate with other Scrum teams spread across local and remote offices to deliver projects and ensure high quality solutions.
As a foundation of your skills, you have a strong OOD background in .NET or JAVA and experience working with large and complex enterprise systems. You have complemented this foundation with strong technical skills on the Salesforce platform.
- Start date: 01.01.2022 or negotiable
- Duration: 6 months with extension(s)
- Work amount: 100%
- 100% Remote is possible as a contractor in CH or as a freelancer from EU
- Daily rate: very competitive (to be discussed)
- Development, maintenance and ownership of the client Salesforce implementation, collaborating within your team and across other Agile teams to implement best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace agile best practices, software engineering methodologies, and CI/CD practices.
- Integrate your system with other systems developed by both co-located and remote teams, coordinating engineering strategies and common activities that impact other teams.
- Execute on the delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & provide input on the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and help make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Direct involvement in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing, and release management.
- Manage Salesforce.com technical environments to ensure safe, secure and organized deployment of projects/code/configuration & administer system releases using fully automated release management techniques via Salesforce DX and Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years of software development and integration experience with .NET or JAVA.
- At least 2 years of Salesforce.com development experience using both Sales and Service cloud. Some knowledge of integrating with Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, etc.
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com implementation/integration project.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model.
- Hands-on experience in Web services and REST API development.
- You have excellent communication skills - not just spoken but also written
- You are a team player - who is part of a successful cross-functional team having a composition of developers, QAs, BAs and admins
- Most importantly, you are sensitive to cultural differences in globally spread teams
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.