WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
3 months ago
Sr. Project Manager (CRM/Salesforce) implementation needed in Amsterdam
- You need to be located in the Netherlands already, or open to relocate.
- Have strong experience implementing CRM/Salesforce on a international scale.
- You can start on short notice.
We are looking for a senior Project Manager CRM/Salesforce (Multi Cloud) that is able driving cross functional delivery teams to implement sales and service cloud solutions centrally in the organisation.
Who are you?
- You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset.
- You are used to solving problems yourself, bringing solutions instead of problems.
- You enjoy unburdening your stakeholders, while keeping them strongly aligned.
- You are firmly in control, of financials, of planning, of risk mitigation.
- You know how to get things done in a sometimes-complex organization.
- The only real measure of progress for you is results.
- You enjoy working with people and leading your team with respect for the persons involved.
- Self-confident, able to report directly to sponsors at senior level.
- You are customer orientated and knowledgeable about Salesforce cloud solutions.
- You have strong time-management skills.
What are you going to do?
- Responsible for managing one or several projects related with Salesforce.com cloud solution (sales and service in particular) and be responsible for the successful delivery of the project within defined time, quality and budget.
- Define the project scope and ensure proper alignment with project stakeholders.
- Build and maintain the project plan, resource estimates, collaboration site, action, risk, decision and issue log and all the required project artifacts as per the delivery standards.
- Assesses and resolves project risks as they are encountered.
- Manage the project budget.
- Excellent "project pilot": drives and coaches the project`s resources.
- Constantly ensure planning and resources are well aligned.
- Reporting: ensure proper and accurate reporting to allow decision-making and project progress control. Report status on a weekly basis and facilitate regular project status meetings. Prepare and present robust steer co presentations.
- During the final stage of the project, ensure the solution is ready for operations and all processes are updated and relevant teams are trained.
- Provide project closure report including lessons learned with the project team.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Organize and lead Scrum events (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, release planning etc).
- Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
What do you need to do the job?
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com
- International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones.
- Structured way of working, results driven, proactive, self-starter and able to be effective in a challenging environment.
- Pragmatic project manager with strong methodology (e.g. PMP) and analytical mind as well as experience working with Agile methodology.
- Able to re-use previous experience to anticipate and head off problems that can jeopardize the project.
- Relevant scrum master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM I, PSM II)
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong team leadership skills, able to manage internal and external resources.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.