WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Rotterdam, South Holland
€58000.00 - €78000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Building complex software systems, great working environment, freedom in the job, modern Java stack, Rotterdam region, collaborative teams, no managers, high-performing and scalable systems, two-week sprints, and a good salary package.
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organization with a complex platform serving massive industries worldwide, from oil platforms to port systems! They are the largest business within their sector in Europe delivering products for any client worldwide. Their full R&D team is situated near Rotterdam, in an open-floor office which is easily accessible. Their solutions are very complex to develop due to the extremely high requirements from stakeholder across the domain.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Senior Java Software Engineer - The function
You will be joining the technology team, 25 software developers and -engineers, and working together with multiple colleagues from various departments. You will play a key role in ensuring the quality of the system/ solutions and craft it to the next level.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company within highly collaborative teams
- Building new functionalities and researching new environments like micro-services or big data
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Two-weekly software deliveries to secure a competitive edge and supporting DevOps and front-end development
Senior Java Software Engineer - Location
(easily accessible via public transport)
Senior Java Software Engineer -Profile
- At least 4 years' experience in Java backend development (Agile environment)
- Expert level in Spring
- Good knowledge of Elasticsearch and Microservices
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the following is considered a plus; Cloud, (Big)Data, Distributed systems, Scalable systems, SOA, Software Architectures, REST, Elasticsearch, Frontend, Container (Kubernetes, Docker), Security
- You have an unlimited passion for software engineering and new technologies
Senior Java Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside young people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 78.000€ per year
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- To work in a modern office close to Rotterdam!
- Great lunches! Every day exciting food is delivered. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Or still looking for something else in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13
Would you love to join a SaaS company that has over 147,000 parties using its cloud-based services? Do you want to work in a company where you can help to continuously innovate solutions for the clients in Logistics and help them to stay ahead of the curve? Don't miss out on an opportunity to improve yourself and grow professionally! I am looking for someone who… Completed HBO education in relevant IT direction Has a minimum of 4 years of professional experience in Java Software Development Has experience with Web-Services Is fluent in Dutch and English Who is interested in… Tracking and applying pragmatically the developments in the field Further development of the software used for logistics services Working in an international environment with heterogeneous technology Working in a team which consists of developers who are very knowledgeable and happy to brainstorm together to come to the right solutions For a company who… Is a fast-growing organization in an international environment Offers a flexible and informal work environment, as well as mentoring and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. Also, flexible working hours if needed. Offers you a good salary and secondary employment conditions with fun activities every year such as a summer barbecue, fun Christmas activities, etc. Interested to hear more? Send your resume to email@example.com or apply online!
A position has just opened to join a project working with the leading e-commerce company in Berlin. The goal for this project is focused on Customer Engagement and Customer Communication. Their aim is to ensure that users continue to use the platform easily and effectively (Customer retention). Key skills: - Strong Java Development background working with Java 8+ - Microservices development using Spring Boot - Any exposure to Full-stack/Frontend Development using React, Redux, Vue or Angular would be beneficial but is not essential - Exposure to working with DevOps/Cloud tools such as AWS, Docker and Kubernetes would be highly beneficial Overview of Responsibilites: - Working in a cross-functional team with 2 Frontend Developers, 2 Backend Developers and a wider team including QA, UX, Mobile Developers and a Product Owner. - A focus on Restful API Development, - An element on Bug Fixing & refactoring. If you are interested or know of anyone who could be a great fit, please drop me a message!