WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Hoofddorp, North Holland
€75000.00 - €92000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Senior Java Backend Engineer - Join the best in the transportation domain - 85K
A role near Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, analytical mindset, fun- and start-up-like working environment and serious career perspectives to become a Software Engineering Guru
Just contact me @ 020 30 585 41 or @ Daniel.email@example.com
and then we'll see what I can arrange for you at this organisation
Senior Java Backend Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop and add value to various greenfield projects
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in modular and scalable code
- You'll be working alongside colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle with Agile and Scrum
- Craft large-scale API services in Java, Spring, Microservices
- Containerization with Docker & Kubernetes
- Building cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Senior Java Backend Engineer - Location?
- Amsterdam region
Senior Java Backend Engineer - Profile
- A successful proven track record as Java Developer
- Strong understanding of API design and Development
- A curious engineering mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Microservices, Spring(boot), Docker/Kubernetes, AWS/Azure/GCP
- Fluent knowledge of English
Senior Java Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 85.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages and sensationally equipped work stations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office within the city centre of Amsterdam!
Got interested? Or looking for something else in Java or Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Java, Spring, Microservices, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, GCP, API, Git, SQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, JEE, J2EE, Java, Engineer, Developer, Architect, Springboot, Gitflow, Oracle, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, JSON, Restful, API
Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting up & coming companies in Stockholm who are changing the way the world shops online? Are you interested in functional programming, constantly using the most up-to-date technologies within Java, Spring, Microservices and Cloud? Here is an opportunity for you to be part of a totally independent organisation who have completely re-booted their whole business in terms of operations and technology stack. In the last 3 years, the tech department has grown from just 2 developers to over 50 developers across all the teams and are now growing again looking for talented software developers. How do they work? They run a RAM-based, in-memory Gigaspaces platform with the backend running in really fast micro-services providing for a really cool user experience. Their backend systems are very complex, heavily developed with functional programming in Java 11 & Spring, Kafka for process messaging and building REST services with Docker containers, with high expectations for unit testing. You will work very agile broken up into teams of 5-6, having full responsibility for creating an idea, finding the solutions, implementing that idea, developing it with modern techniques with modern frameworks, testing it then putting it out to production. What do they offer you? They offer very competitive salary packages, including SEK 25,000 a year for things like courses, books, or travelling internationally to conferences (you don't use vacation days, they provide it), ITP1 pension scheme (30% of your salary), 30+3 days' vacation as a standard and over SEK 5,000 for leisure, gym and family time. Cell phones and laptops of your choice are also provided. Who are you? We hope that you are someone who is really excited about new technologies and aren't afraid to change the norm! You must have: At least 3 years of Java development experience A great understanding of Spring, Docker and microservice architecture Excellent Swedish speaking skills The desire to functional program and push technological boundaries! Does this excite you?! Great! Either apply using the button below or send your CV to email@example.com to learn more or have any questions answered. We are looking forward to your application!