WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 days ago
One of my clients is prominent digital publisher in Germany, they are looking for a number of Fronend engineers with experience in either React or Vue.js in a CI/CD environment.
The Client is central to Munich with an impressive list of over 60 publishers using their platform. Through their platform they specialise in the development of publishing technology, online sales, and editing from a single source with over 300 million visits per month (around half of all German online users).
You would work with modern technologies; their tech stack includes React, Java microservices, kafka, Gitlab, AWS, Docker/Kubernetes clustering, BigData, Elastic Stack and of course Linux. Their interdisciplinary squads all work to agile methodologies for fast delivery. You would benefit from 100% home office during Corona times, flexible schedule, opportunity for continued education, and exciting implementations with large international partners like Google and Facebook.
- Further development and optimization of server-side / client-side rendered websites
- Semantic markup in common web technologies (HTML 5, CSS 3), current front-end frameworks such as React and access REST / GraphQL endpoints, and Test Tools
- DevOps toolchain - CI / CD with Gitlab to Docker to Kubernetes in cross-functional teams
- Coordinating technical and professional requirements with our product and UX departments
- Working with Jira and Confluence for documentation
- Computer science degree
- Good knowledge of CI / CD, Gitlab and containers
- Big Advantage if you have experience with: page speed optimization, server-side rendering, On-page SEO, or microfrontends
- Conversational German (B2) and good English skills
- Start-up culture within a large company - enjoy the best of both worlds: Flat hierarchies, a delicious canteen, regular fruit baskets, flexible working hours, above average Pension Scheme, training and professional development
- Working in Media industry to continue to shape digital journalism, locally and independently
- Joint innovations with major international partners such as Google and Facebook
- Transparent, positive error culture, agile, creative and motivated working environment
- Attractive modern workspace in the middle of Munich directly accessible to public transportation
I'm looking forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your documents through this portal or directly to:
All the best,
+49 89 3803 7435 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin GmbH - Frontend/Backend Specialist
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client, a leading Power, and Energy company is looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to join their growing team of passionate Frontend Developers. My client has huge growth plans for this team and is looking for a Lead Developer who has experience with management. The Role; Lead a group of 6 developers Work closely with clients and management development within React Skills; React, Redux Consulting experience Norwegian fluency Bachelor degree or above 5+ years of experience Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.