WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 months ago
One of my clients is prominent digital publisher in Germany, they are looking for an engineer with experience in either React or Vue.js in a CI/CD environment.
The Client is central to Munich with an impressive list of over 60 publishers using their platform. Their their platform reaches over 300 million visits per month (around half of all German online users).
You would work with modern technologies; their tech stack includes Typescript, React, Java microservices, kafka, Gitlab, AWS, Docker/Kubernetes clustering, BigData, Elastic Stack and of course Linux. Their interdisciplinary squads all work to agile methodologies for quick development without all the redtape. You would benefit from 100% home office during Covid restrictions, flexible working time, opportunity for further learning, and exciting implementations with large international partners like Google and Facebook.
- Development and optimization of server-side / client-side rendered websites
- Semantic markup in common web technologies (HTML 5, CSS 3), current front-end frameworks such as React and access REST / GraphQL endpoints, and Test Tools
- Coordinating technical and design requirements with Product and UX
- Tracking with Jira/Confluence
- 2+ years of experience in front-end software development/engineering with either React OR Vue.js, and common web technologies HTML5 / CSS3
- Knowledge of CI/CD environments
- Big Advantage if you have experience with: page speed optimization, server-side rendering, On-page SEO, or microfrontends
- Conversational German (B2) and good English skills
- Start-up culture within a large company to enjoy Flat hierarchies with the saftey net of Solie, a delicious canteen, regular fruit baskets, flexible working hours, above average Pension Scheme, training and professional development
- Working within the Media industry and shape digital journalism, locally and nationally
- Joint innovations with major international partners such as Google and Facebook
- Transparent, positive error culture, agile, creative and motivated working environment
- Attractive modern workspace in the middle of Munich directly accessible to public transportation
I'm looking forward to receiving your application!
All the best,
+49 89 3803 7435 / email@example.com
Darwin GmbH - Frontend/Backend Specialist
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.