Sr. FPGA Engineer
Sr. FPGA Engineer.
Sr. FPGA Engineer
My client is working on the development of the next generation of medical devices to enable surgeons to perform minimally invasive surgery. They're seeking an FPGA Engineer, who will contribute to the development of medical device hardware, encompassing digital image acquisition and processing, computer vision, and video streaming.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a high potential engineer interested in the design and development of sophisticated, high-speed digital electronics for medical applications.
- Function as a lead technical resource for designing subsystems within medical products. Design, prototype, and develop digital electronic circuits including RTL design and coding, simulation, modeling, test bench verification, and IP block integration.
- Investigate new technologies that could be used in the future products.
- Provide technical support to maintain and improve cost, margin, performance and quality.
- Provide engineering support in the development of test protocols and fixtures.
- Train and mentor other engineers.
- Accountable for Design History Files and author product specifications, design and test documents as needed.
- Andover, MA
- Minimum, BS in Electrical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital logic design such as FPGA, CPLD, and Gate logic design.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Hardware Descriptive Languages (Verilog preferred).
- 2 - 3 years of experience with FPGA and CPLD development and simulation tools such as Xilinx Vivado or Intel Quartus.
- Experience in high-speed digital design, and high-speed signal integrity analysis preferred.
- Experience in image processing using FPGA preferred.
- Experience in programming/scripting languages (e.g. C, C++, Python) preferred.
- Experience with design controls, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team of engineers.
- Knowledge of analog circuits, microcontroller hardware and software.
- Experience with FDA Good Manufacturing and Documentation Practice.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Willats
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Electrical Design Engineer - PV Engineer
The client is a market leader of green energy projects and innovation in the Netherlands and is a large-scale contributor...
Are you an aerodynamics design engineer, looking for a growth opportunity, this could be the role for you. Within this...
Electronics Development Engineer
Location: St. Gallen, Switzerland Job Responsibilities: Responsible for the definition and design of electronic systems as part of a cross-functional...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.