WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Darwin's international client are looking for a SQL Server Admin (Junior/Mid level considered) for a freelance project in Stuttgart Germany. The role will be initially remote with travel in the future (TBA). The role is German and English speaking for an initial 6 months extendable contract.
Must Have Skill
- Experience on any support projects.
- Flexibility to work 24X7
- Understands IT support process and experience on any ticketing tool.
- Basic understanding of SQL DB
- Experience on Incident and Change management process.
- Good understanding on MIM process.
- Experience on Server and Application monitoring tools Knowledge (like: OMI)
- Trouble shooting on basic application related issues & resolve the same.
- Ability to handle multiple tickets, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good English written and communication skill
- Good German written and communication skill
Good to have skill/Knowledge
- Basic Unix / Linux skills
- Basics of Windows skills
- Basic understanding of tools like Putty, Remote desktop
- Basic understanding discrete manufacturing process and applications used is added advantage.
- The Application Operation engineer is responsible for the monitoring and remedial activities in support of Production critical and non-critical application.
- The Monitoring Specialist will provide continuous monitoring and support and perform routine activities for all systems and services.
- Knowledge of services, techniques and procedures are required, and good communication and collaboration skills are essential for forwarding tickets to responsible teams.
- In case of specific issue types, reach out to the respective teams in another group to remediate/ restore.
Please apply if interested.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.