SQL Server Database Administrator
Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €410.00 per day
2019-05-29 09:33:21 +0100
A leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a SQL Server DBA to build, operate and decom all SQL servers in their estate.
The Database Specialist is responsible for the administration of all retained production, test, development and training environments running MSSQL databases. The role will also work alongside the trusted partner to deliver the remaining database services, reporting into the relevant workstream Database Manager.
- Experience in SQL Server deployments in enterprise environment
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server DBA position
- Microsoft Certified SQL Server DBA is desirable
- Skills: SQL, Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Expert experience of core database technology products so that this role can act as a technical consultant.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Windows Cluster
- Active Directory
- Significant knowledge of SCOM
- Thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of SQL coding
- Knowledge of backup and restore
- Experience managing site-to-site disaster solutions
- Relevant industry experience in an operational environment
- Qualified in one or more ITIL / Project Delivery methodologies
- Proven track record of managing multiple complex project deliveries simultaneously.
Contract: ASAP until September + extension
Daily rate: 410€
Please note: We will consider applications from EU citizens and from people in possession of a valid EU work permit.
Managing This Role
I started to work as a Recruiter last year in the beautiful Bologna (Italy) as an HR Specialist. My main responsibility was reviewing the candidates’ profile, in terms of their ...Elisabetta's Full Bio