WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
18 days ago
Darwin's International client are looking to hire a SQL Administrator for a freelance project in Stuttgart for an exciting company. The contract will be initally 6 months extendable. English speakers are fine. Rate is negotible. Onsite when offices re open - 1/2 weeks a month.
Must Have Skill
- Experience (minimum 2 years) in supporting applications developed on technologies like JAVA, C#, .Net
- Basic understanding and experience of SQL DB
- Basic understanding of websphere application - Starting and stopping websphere cluster node and understanding http connection logs
- Flexibility to work 24X7
- Understands business IT application support process and experience on ticketing tool.
- Experience in handling Incident and Change management process for business application support
- Experience on Server and business Application monitoring tools Knowledge (like: OMI)
- Trouble shooting on basic business application related issues & resolve the same
- Ability to handle multiple application tickets, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good English written and communication skill
- Good German written and communication skill
Good to have skill/Knowledge
- Basic understanding of docker like starting/stopping container and reading docker logs
- Basic Unix / Linux skills
- Basics of Windows skills
- Basic understanding of tools like Putty, Remote desktop
- Understanding on MIM process
- Basic understanding discrete manufacturing process and applications used is added advantage.
- The Application support engineer is responsible for the monitoring and remedial activities in support of Production critical and non-critical business applications.
- The Monitoring Specialist will provide continuous monitoring and support and perform routine activities for all systems and services.
- Knowledge of services, techniques and procedures are required, and good communication and collaboration skills are essential for forwarding tickets to responsible teams.
- In case of specific issue types, reach out to the respective teams in another group to remediate/ restore.
If you are interested please apply or send your cv to Harus.firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Darwins International client are looking to hire a German speaking Linux administrator for a exciting project in Mannheim, Germany. 6 months extendable contract. Initially remote then onsite when offices reopen. Languages: English and German Mandatory: SUSE and REDHAT Linux Nice to have: Strong experience in Server OS Administration Extensive knowledge on all types of Unix / Linux Flavors In-depth experience in implementing an end-to-end fully secure High Availability Server environment Experience on Upgrades, Migrations, Performance Tuning and advanced Root cause analysis Should be proficient in scripting Should be proficient in Automation solutions Good to have hands-on experience in one of the Automation Platforms (SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet, Chef) If you are interested with the above please apply below or send your cv to email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.