Splunk / Big Data Consultant
Germany, Germany , Negotiable
2019-01-09 12:56:34 +0000
If you looking for a Splunk and big Data position and would look to join a strong team, to be appreciated and supported in your further development and be given the entrepreneurial freedom.
Then I have a fantastic opportunity for you, for an initial 1 year contract
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Advising our clients on Operational Intelligence with Splunk
- custom modeling and implementation of Splunk architectures and authorization concepts
- customer-oriented conception of solutions based on Splunk
- Integration of the required systems
- Conception and creation of visualizations and dashboards based on Splunk
- Conception of Splunk Apps
- Management of complex projects with stakeholders from different areas
- Several years of professional experience, including at least one year in Big Data and Analytics
- Ideally sound Splunk knowledge of Solutions Service Intelligence and User Behavior Analytics
- Certified as Splunk Architect w / m / d or higher
- Experience with scripting languages, databases and analysis tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Linux operating system
- Experience in IT network administration and monitoring as well as in complex IT environments
- Experience in agile project management methods with Prince 2 or SCRUM.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if this is of interest to you.
Managing This Role
I’m a Senior Consultant at Darwin Specializing in the Cybersecurity sector. The technologies within Cybersecurity that I specialise in are as follows: Cognitive Security, Cyber ...Victoria's Full Bio