Germany, Germany , Negotiable
2019-05-31 11:07:29 +0100
If you are looking to work for an exciting company and you have experience with Splunk, this position is going to be of interest to you.
Our client is looking for a Splunk Consultant with the following skills:
· Extensive Splunk engineering experience.
· Migrating existing teams and data from one platform to another.
· Building complex dashboards, reports and alerts.
· Building new Splunk infrastructure
· Migration work from existing cloud platform to proposed strategic cloud solution.
· Implementing best practices and data quality checks for existing data.
· Onboarding new teams and data as per standard definitions including syslog.
· Able to build and develop fully automated solutions for Splunk operations.
Managing This Role
I’m a Senior Consultant at Darwin Specializing in the Cybersecurity sector. The technologies within Cybersecurity that I specialise in are as follows: Cognitive Security, Cyber ...Victoria's Full Bio