France, France , Negotiable
2019-05-01 11:09:41 +0100
If you are interested in an exciting new opportunity with a prestigious client and you are a Splunk Architect, then please get in contact so I can tell you more about this exciting opportunity.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Advising our clients on Operational Intelligence with Splunk
- custom modelling and implementation of Splunk architectures and authorization concepts
- customer-oriented conception of solutions based on Splunk
- Integration of the required systems
- Conception and creation of visualizations and dashboards based on Splunk
- Conception of Splunk Apps
- Management of complex projects with stakeholders from different areas
- Several years of professional experience, including at least one year in Big Data and Analytics
- Certified as Splunk Architect w / m / d or higher
- Experience with scripting languages, databases and analysis tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Linux operating system
- Experience in IT network administration and monitoring as well as in complex IT environments
French would be a plus, but it is not essential, so please still apply.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role