WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€75000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a one of market leaders in mobile devices and telecommunication. They are expanding their R&D centre in Amsterdam to build cloud products that will be connected to their smart devices. One of the products is a State-Of-Art Search Engine, supported with ASR and TTS to enable natural speech interface between human and machine.
We are looking for a Speech Recognition Scientist who:
- Has strong background in Deep Learning, ASR and TTS
- Has been working on Large Scale Machine Learning Systems for at least 3 years
- Is fluent in Python and C++ and has experience with Deep Learning Networks
Your responsibilities would include:
- Build multilingual cloud and embedded ASR/TTS systems
- Delivering accurate and fast speech products for over 40 languages worldwide
- Participate innovative research projects which may lead to scientific publications and patents
For a company which offers:
- Competitive salary, secondary benefits, and ambitious bonus structure
- Steady career growth plan with option to grow to lead roles
- Being part of one of the world's most upcoming innovation hubs
If you are a a Speech Recognition Scientist interested in this position or you know a Speech Recognition Scientist that could be, apply directly or send me a message at:
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.