WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
I am currently supporting a telecommunications organisation located in Zurich. We are searching for a SOX Senior Analyst to support us in a project based function for 6+ months. The ideal Senior candidate would be a person with a strong experience (3-5 years) as a SOX Senior Analyst, that speaks fluent English. Supporting the Director of Risk & Compliance in the development, execution, and management of the Company's Risk and Compliance program.
* Start date: 01.09.2021
* Duration: 6 months, good chance of extending
* Work amount: 100%
* Remote/Home office: remote up to 100%
Tasks and Responsibilities:
This role will cover a Year 1 SOX implementation as well as supervising a colleague focused on testing an established SOX control program.
- Perform SOX IT General and IT Application Controls (IT controls) walkthroughs and communicate with the Performing SOX control walkthroughs and communicate with the business units to determine the appropriate design of controls
- Performing tests of design effectiveness and operating effectiveness according to internal Liberty Global control testing guidance - Reviewing testing completed by others where required
- Being a collaborative and knowledgeable partner for business management and control owners, supporting relevant processes
- Delivering training to control owners
- Supporting management with timely deficiency evaluation, documentation and remediation
- Assisting in the delivery of global SOX requests in relation to deliverables and timelines
- Participating in the management of external auditor requests in relation to SOX testing
- Monitoring and reporting on agreed status metrics and KPIs
- Preferred bachelor from top university or equivalent degree
- CPA, ACA, CIA, CIPM, CISA or equivalent certifications
- A minimum of 1-2 years of senior experience in assurance, accounting or auditing functions (background in media, telecommunications or entertainment industry is a plus)
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Strong team collaborator, supporting colleagues in completing tasks, as well as being able to work independently as required
- Proactive and result oriented
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in German is highly desirable
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.