Solutions Architect - Sports Product
Gothenburg, Sweden , Negotiable
2019-07-24 11:21:12 +0100
Cool Sports App Product - Gothenburg
Salary negotiable DOE
Our client is a technology-oriented company that is passionate about sports and wants to activate more people around the world.
They started around 7 years ago and have during this time grown to become the market leader in Sweden and Norway for their sports product. Earlier this year, they also started working with their first Danish facilities and also have customers in countries such as Finland, Poland and Japan and want to grow further internationally. Now they need to strengthen their development team to increase the pace and are therefore looking for a number of new top-class developers!
About the Role:-
As Solutions Architect, you will work with developing and maintaining products. You will work with development throughout the stack with a focus on qualified and strategically important software modules. You will be involved in the entire process with specification, code review, testing and delivery. Depending on individual core competence you will also be able to deepen your interest in your areas of interest.
It is a senior role that involves leading and responsible for one of our autonomous development teams of 4-5 people who work in an agile environment with great responsibility. You will assume operational responsibility regarding the product development of the company's applications. Together with other architects and tech lead, you are responsible for the technical platform and its architecture, as well as ensuring that the software solutions that are developed continuously maintain the highest standards. In the role, there is a requirement to understand what is strategically right for the company within development and includes both creative development work and stable management.
The role also means delivering by agreement and being able to communicate clearly orally and in writing, both in Swedish and English.
- Backend: Grails, Groovy, Kotlin
- Database: MySQL, ElasticSearch
- Devops: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, Jenkins, Docker, New Relic
- Tools: IntelliJ, Github, JIRA, Slack
- Education in information technology, computer science or computer technology
- At least 5 years of documented work experience in product companies or consulting assignments
- Experience of working with customers or partners regarding technical solutions
- A solution-oriented focus and likes to work at a fast pace
- A great professional pride and value structured and well-written high quality code
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or equivalent cloud solutions (Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Developed APIs and microservices
- Good understanding of devop's principles and CI / CD
- Good linguistic knowledge in Swedish and English
Are you interested in applying for this role? Please do so by clicking on the button below and filling in our short application form. Alternatively please click on my profile and get in touch directly.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role