Solution Architect in Business IT
Olten, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
2019-06-18 17:13:38 +0100
DevOps, Infrastructure, Other Digital Jobs
Power, energy trading and energy management. Pan-European. Customised digital solutions. Reliability and sustainability.
Are you an experienced Software/Solution Architect with several years of professional work under your belt? Do you have a DevOps background and an interest in Continuous Integration? Are you looking for a new challenge in Olten?
Our client is an international sustainable energy provided with a focus on climate-friendly, carbon-free power. Established for over 100 years they have grown exponentially and strive to provide modern and innovative solutions to their business partners. To achieve this they are looking to expand their digital and development team at their office in Olten. They are actively seeking a Solution Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
Your tasks would be:
- Consulting on technology issues
- Assisting in the cross-departmental securing of technological knowledge transfer and development
- Evaluating new technologies
- Supporting the development teams, especially in the start-up phase of projects
- Ensuring compliance with the company's architectural guidelines and standards
- Assisting in the creation of architectures in new projects
- Analyze existing and new interfaces and create/implement solution concepts
- Defining and developing methods, guidelines and standards in coordination with the other IT units
- Quality control
- Analysing and implementing business and IT requirements in architectural concepts and designs
- Several years of experience in software architecture and software design, especially in an AWS environment
- Good knowledge of different technologies and frameworks
- Ability to process and answer complex questions methodically
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Build Management ideally with Maven and Jenkins, as well as with Docker and DevOps
- Experience in Business Process Management: BPMN, CMMN, Workflow Desirable
- Experience in the management of technical working groups
- Communicative and helpful with experience in counselling and coaching
- High willingness to keep know-how up to date
- Fluent German and English
- Swiss or EU National
- Specialists in energy generation, optimisation and electromobility
- Generating climate-friendly and sustainable electricity via local, carbon-free hydropower
- Over 100 years in the energy business
- International company active on all major European markets
- Approximately 1550 employees across all offices
- Modern employment conditions
- Versatile rea of responsibility
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role