WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc900.00 - Swiss Franc1000 per day
7 months ago
Senior Architect - Digital & Automation (Remote)
My client who are a large financial institution based in Zurich are recruiting a Senior Architect to join their team on a long-term project. The initial contract will be for 12 months with possible extensions or the possibility to go permanent afterwards.
This role is a key position within a newly built team responsible for the architecture and delivery of technology innovation and digitisation initiatives. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of technology excellence, automation, digitisation and better exploitation of data to further enable and accelerate growth ambitions. On behalf of the client We are looking for a hands-on architect with strong tech experience that can gude engineering teams and see through the implementation of e2e platforms.
- To support Operating Entities in identifying and realizing the benefits of specific Digital and automation initiatives, as well as agile, DevOps and CI/CD practices in general.
- To support define and implement technology best practices
- To own and define architecture artefacts, guardrails and technical implementation guidelines in a clear and concise manner
- To define the detailed platform architecture for full stack digital solutions
- To review and provide recommendations on platform architure and microservices down to the code level and guide the engineers
- To define and support the delivery of integration technologies, APIs etc. including back to front office, legacy to digital and internal and external/ partner integration.
- To be the champion of Agile ways of working, and platform thinking driving ideas and solutions
- To work with variety of internal and external partners, to run RFI's, RFP's and POC's at pace to support business requirements.
- 10+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience and executive level presence
- 5+ years of experience as the lead technologist/architect for a major product or service
- Experience mentoring/training the engineering community on complex technical issues
- Team player and able to work in an environment of high levels of change and diversity of activities
- Highly proactive requiring little day to day direction and enjoy working at pace
- Internal or external consultancy experience with multiple partners and priorities
- Experience of leading teams and senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience of integration of internal/ external and front to back office technologies incl. on premise and cloud environments.
- Financial services experience as a senior architect
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.