Solution Architect Data.
Solution Architect Data
€90 - €105 per hour|
As a Solution Architect within the Data & Analytics department, you are an energetic, professional and versatile person who combines highly developed communication and coaching skills with both broad and deep technical knowledge.
You are able to work in a team as well as independently and you ensure good cooperation. Although you are more than fascinated by innovative techniques in the field of Data & Analytics and the associated business applications, you also realize that the success of Data & Analytics is largely determined by people work, so you are able to to coach, motivate and actively stimulate in their continuous professional development. You are able to translate an architecture vision into solution architecture from the perspective of business interests. And can translate these into and offer support in the concrete activities that are necessary to realize them. You are able and like to test new technologies in practice, and then implement it together with a DevOps team. You are solution-oriented, creative, critical, inventive, and with a straight back. Of course you know how to translate your broad substantive interest and knowledge into the experiences of your discussion partners.
· WO work and thinking level (computer science background or similar);
· At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
· Up-to-date in-depth knowledge of the Data & Analytics field with regard to Architecture and Development (Work experience as a Developer is an advantage)
· As a solution architect you are able to form an integral picture of the data landscape, define direction and frameworks with which the objectives in the ART can be achieved and you consult directly with Enterprise Architecture about the direction.
· Up-to-date knowledge of various techniques such as Openshift, AWS, Python, SAP HANA, Snowflake, Kafka or other similar techniques within the Data & Analytics field;
· Experience working within Agile/Scrum/DevOps environments (SAFe)
· It takes no effort for you to get from paper (architectural design) to practice (PoC, implementation)
· Software and data modelling/knowledge of common design patterns/best practices
· Familiar with common architecture paradigms (such as micro services, etc)
· Able to articulate architecture in a comprehensible manner and to involve and convince colleagues in this
· Togaf/Archimate certification is an advantage
It is not necessary that you come from the energy sector. Excellent knowledge and experience in sectors with innovative Data & Analytics based on large amounts of data is also very interesting for the client. We are thinking here, for example, of the telecom, process industry or banking sector, but we certainly do not exclude other sectors.
Interested? Reach out to me directly for more information or apply to be considered!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Solution Architect Data
Apply Now As a Solution Architect within the Data & Analytics department, you are an energetic, professional and versatile person...
Full Stack Engineer/ Munich
Apply Now Frontend Software Engineer - On Site Munich - 18 Months to Potentially Permanent Job: Client Location: Munich Client...
Senior Data Engineer/Munich
Apply Now Senior Data Engineer- On Site Munich - 18 Months to Potentially Permanent Job: Client Location: Munich Client Industry:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.