Germany, Germany , £80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
2019-06-12 15:00:03 +0100
Senior Solution Architect - Munich, Stuttgart, Berlin and Remote options.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Solution Architect to work in a DevOps consultancy business, targeting bigger businesses and taking control of their in-house DevOps projects. This role you will be working with the consultancy direct, often asked to go to customers on-site to help implement these migration projects, this could mean sometimes you will need to travel to Munich/Berlin other locations in Germany if needed (costs will be covered also by either client or consultancy.)
Realistically they need someone with pre-sales experience or someone who is able to clearly communicate a project to a customer and give a realistic timeline for it to complete.
You should have experience with the following:
- Pre-Sales Experience or previous consultancy work.
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Atlassian stack (JIRA or Confluence)
- Good knowledge of DevOps methodologies (config management, CI/CD, containerisation etc)
- Wide range of programming Languages such as Java, Python, Groovy, Perl, Shell etc.
- English speaking, German would be ideal but not necessary.
- Driving License would be ideal but not necessary, as long as you don't live too far from an airport!
If the role is of interest to you, please email your CV to Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com.
Managing This Role
My primary objective is to build long lasting relationships with my candidates and focus on recognising exactly what drives and motivates someone to make the next step in their ...Joseph's Full Bio